Monday, July 16, 2018

The presenters for today's topics, 'The Value of Music in the Classroom' and 'Practical Classroom Management Techniques' were awesome. I have seen how music will change the atmosphere in my classroom weather it is gospel, jazz, or rhythm and blues. The presenters, Kimble Funchess and Julia Andrews-Funchess, gave valuable information on music in the classroom that I can use (for example, the different careers in music).

My art project will be 'Setting up a Basic LAN' (local area network).

Mr. Reginal Ware was a great presenter on 'Practical Classroom Management Techniques'. I plan to have a 'social contract' with my students this school year which will help with my classroom management skills. He also presented information of self-discipline and respect for rules, authority, and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment